Theme: The Power Within – Viewing Your Career Through a KaleidoscopeLens
A Kaleidoscope is defined as a succession of changing phases or actions. Our theme for the BWLC virtual summit this year focuses on women challenging themselves by envisioning their future and career by moving beyond traditional boundaries; looking through a Kaleidoscope Lens. We are going back to basics by challenging women to Know Their ABCs.
- Welcome/Agenda Review/Opening Message
- Corporate Champion Address
- Introduction Xerox Executive Speaker
- Module A “Assess” – Are You in Your “A” Plan? Asses – Looking Through Your “Plan A” Lens: Assessing Your Current State
- A Word from our Sponsor & Introduction of the Keynote Speaker
- Module B “Balance” – What’s Your “Plan B”? Plan What Works for You in Your Work/Life Balance
- Module C “Challenge” – Challenge Spurs the Accomplishment of Great Things
- Thank You/Wrap Up
Not a member yet. We invite you to join. The Black Women’s Leadership Council is a support system to enable member’s personal and professional growth. Members gain access to information affecting the workplace, connect with local chapters and share in networking opportunities including mentorship. Not a Xerox employee. Join as a Friend of BWLC.
BWLC established its foundation to provide scholarships annually during the summits to young black females to further their academic training and to achieve a dream of pursuing their passion. We invite you to make a taxable contribution today to aid in the development and growth of our young women.