Diversity iXceed Fiscal Fitness Challenge
There’s still time to join the Diversity iXceed Fiscal Fitness Challenge
Trying to save more? Reduce debt? Maybe a little bit of both? You could do all that and maybe even win $5,000 by taking the iXceed Fiscal Fitness Challenge!
Sponsored by BWLC, TWA, GALAXe, NBEA, HAPA and Xceed Financial – this year’s Challenge is our biggest ever!
Here’s how you can play:
- Register for the iXceed Fiscal Fitness Challenge.
- Set your personal finance goals for saving and debt reduction.
- Score points by updating your goals, referring friends and family to Xceed, and attending monthly webinars on personal finance topics.
The $5,000 grand prize will be awarded to the member who scores the most points. That could be you!
Start Earning Points by Attending Webinars
Xerox Diversity iXceed Webinar Series
All live webinars are at 1:00 p.m. Eastern.
December 8 – Closing in on Retirement
January 12 – Financial First Aid
February 9 – College Financing 101
March 8 – First Time Home Buyer
April 12 – Using Home Equity
Each webinar is approximately 1 hour long, and will be recorded for those who can’t make the live event. As an added benefit, all of the quizzes and recorded webinars will be available in both English and Spanish.
- Earn 5 points for attending a live webinar and scoring 70% or higher on the post-webinar quiz.
- Earn 4 points for watching a recorded webinar (if you can’t make the live webinar) and scoring 70% or higher on the post-webinar quiz.
Not yet a member of Xceed Financial? Apply and start saving!
Questions? Please contact:
Director, Business Development